When the Delhi night owls howl..
We, in Delhi believe in indulging till we die and good food tops our lists, because, who isn’t a sucker for #foodgasms ?
A study recently found how eating the comforting carbs under the light of the stars helps trimming the waist size. Sounds like magic, right? So the participants who ate most of their carbohydrates at dinnertime experienced hormonal changes that reduced hunger. It certainly does no harm to your metabolism if you eat in the wee hours. With late night eating been proven right, here are some of the hit late night food delivery restaurants across the capital.From the hung over munchies to overtimes at work, good food is the ultimate savior. And so, we’re a bit spoilt for choice while ordering food in the wee hours too.
Feeling hungry after 12?
Here are our top five picks for curbing your wee hours’ pangs:
- Delivery Jack: Delivering food 24*7 in Lajpat Nagar, Gurgaon and GK, they have it all from chewing gums to Enchiladas.
- The Night Shift: Only for all you west-dilliwalas, this place delivers typical Punjabi tikkas with an extended hospitality of medications (wink), if asked for.
- Sushi Haus: For the sushi cravings at odd hours, this place has earned a good name for their prawn tempura. Having outlets in Gurgaon and East Of Kailash, they deliver within 10 kms.
- Captain Grub: This life-saver delivers the finest pulled pork sandwich and has the best delivery services in Gurgaon, GK and Lajpat Nagar.
- Baking Bad: They make the best wood-fired pizzas. Call them if the gourmet in you refuses to sleep.
Placing an order when you know only food can save you from life’s thunders and rains, you know how badly you want it! Hunger can play with your emotions. Not knowing where the delivery boy is just makes things worse. Each step the delivery boy takes needs to be heard and felt. This is when you rub the lamp and Roadcast comes to your rescue!
Oh! Is your favourite eatery using Roadcast?
For further information: www.roadcast.in